Mission Statement

This blog journals my quest of art, whether it is a piece of work that is inherent in nature or one created by artists known or unknown or that I created myself. During this search, I have come to appreciate the magnificence and generosity of God who in his infinite wisdom surrounded us with exquisiteness everyday...everywhere and inspired our human spirit to create beauty that feeds our bodies and souls. Come join me on my journey to find art through my travels and my own creative endeavors. Maraming salamat.

All rights to all posts and contents on this blog, including photos and artwork are reserved by jojo sabalvaro tan.






Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello to Finding Art - Passport to Creativity


On a regular basis, I will be sharing my creative endeavors. Today, I am looking at my watercolor class project (shown on the right) from last week to see if I need to make any changes. Every week, our instructor gives us a picture to paint. Seldom do we complete the work in class, so most of the painting is done at home. Then, it is critiqued at the start of the next class the following week. I did not really don't have time to do any more painting because I  now have to tackle mundane tasks such as cleaning the house, in preparation for the tea party, On Saturday,  I'm throwing  for some girlfriends from my former company. So I will be submitting this project as it is. But, I did still find time to create this new blog site today. I think I will enjoy blogging.

2 comments:

  1. How pretty, Jojo! I think I will enjoy following your new blog!

    ReplyDelete